welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
12:14 PM
Saturday, September 6, 2008
I need a space to vent my frustations and emo-ness. I don't know how much longer I can hold. I don't know why I've more problems than anyone around me, and I don't know why God has such plans for me. To make me a stronger person? I rather not be, and please eliminate my problems. I doubt anyone has seen the other side of me. I've reached a point whereby I don't know what to do anymore. I'm just a kid for-goodness-sake. Why must I experienced so much things in these years? Who knows that I'm suffering, who even bothers if I cry to myself? Every major year, there's bound to be something happening. This is a blog, but it is a very restricted place as I don't like to share too much about myself to others. So this place is semi-locked, by me.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me