welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
5:53 AM
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Prelim's over for now. Time to get some fresh air for now.
Our class re-took our class photos, with the addition of our CT.

I tried to spend the next few days after prelims fruitfully. Caught 'The Death Race' with the class, and went shopping with the rest, where yan spent $179 on Fred Perry sling bag. I was tempted to buy a Fred Perry bag too, but it costs $236!!! TOO EX. Next time lah. Bought 2 Topman shirt for my bro as bdae present, hope he likes it.
The next day was spent at Sentosa, where everyone got BURNT. OUR LOVE IS VOLLEYBALL!
Headed down to ViVo after bathing, and I was over-dressed in comparison to the rest. Lunch at some HK restaurant.
Teacher's day celebration was boring, but K-ing was fun. Headed down to Popular to buy some files to organise my papers, so that studying them wont be such a chore. I'm so proud of myself, cos'all the notes are in place for now.
Today I studied with LT at the airport, and it was Popepyes again. Tomorrow is a mystery and I shall open it tomorrow. That's all for now.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me