welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
10:10 PM
Friday, July 18, 2008
I'm back once again. I haven't been feeding Fluffy lately, I think it's suffering from hunger now.
Surprisely today was a short day. No maths & GP extra remedials. SO... it's time for SHOPPING with mommy. Met her at parkway, visited Borders for some pencil case, and I realised the outlet at parkway does not have much choices. What was left were melly's case, purple colour of melly's and some black case with white circles. I told myself not to buy the pencil case on impulse since I don't even like 'em. We continued to hunt for backpacks, and there's 15% off for all bags. But the designs were super limited, ended up heading back to TM and comtinue our hunt. I came across a really 'chio' bag, but its not a backpack. SIGH. I'm gonna get that, soon. After long hours of searching, I finally bought a backpack, and I really like it. It's my new love.
Got a hair cut, like finally. Cut away all the unhappiness and sorrows! YAY.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me