welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
12:14 AM
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Hello lovely blog, I'm here again (:
Econs test really drained me. I didn't catch the finals yesterday. Oh wells. I expected Germany to win though. Anyways, lesson as usual = boring. Perhaps I slept too late the night before, I ended up dozing off in all the lectures. YAWNS. Like I was saying, Pooh rules my world for now.
Supposed to get my bag today, but mommy said it was not worth the money, but I like it. Sheesh. I'm still contemplating whether to buy it. 90 bucks. Thinking in process. I really want a backpack. I had to brighten and end my day happy, so I spent 2 dollars turning out 2 pooh in 2 diff outfit, watermelon and sun. So cute. LOL. I'm crazy, as usual. Visited 'Lovely Land' again. I saw this HUGE pooh going for 40 bucks. Really big. I was going to buy cos mommy said sure, but carry it home is a bit AA, and 40 bucks can buy me a lot of things. I need something really big to hug, so that I wont have some stupid nightmares.
A while ago, I was watching 'Half tree, half man" on youtube. So scary lah. Imagine yourself with palm that's covered with branches-like stuff. GROSS. I also came across a video whereby a maggot is living inside the woman's head. GOSH. WTH MAGGOT? She has a hole in her head.
I find myself really lucky to have perfect pair of hands that I can write with. MOMMY, I love you.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me