I've been slacking for the past few days.
WED
Met LJ in the afternoon, and we were off to find the pitch pipe for DY.
I've went super a lot of places to find it, and finally I found it on WED. Lols. What a pitch pipe journey.
LJ wanted to buy some clothes, so we went Bugis street and shopped. I was supposed to choose clothes for her, cos' I'm currently suffering from a budget deficit. We came across a shop that sells everything for just $10. You know those checkered kind. I couldn't resist my impulsive-ness, so I bought the same as LJ. We then passed by a shop that sells vintage tee with cute cartoons printed on it. RED & BLUE. That's what we've bought. HEE. Sooner or later, we're gonna become some couple. LOL.
After shopping, I went home to pack my bag, and off to meet LT on 12, to glenn's house. We're super jokers. We missed the stop cos' we pressed the bell late, got down late, and there goes the bus. I almost rolled down the steps cos' I couldn't balance with the bag of concentrated juices that weighed more than 5 kg. SO we had to walk all the way back to his stop, and calling for SOS. The bag was tore by the way. Glenn then walked all the way to help us carry our stuff. LOL. We talked then Abraham came, that china uncle. We talked and attempted to watch movie, then Glenn & Bra felt hungry, so we went supper at 10 plus. Nasi Lemak plus durian. We were so scared the uncle would cheat our money, cos we're kids. Supper was yummy. We studied after supper till 3 plus 4. Bra kept saying ghost stories, glenn kept covering his ears. All I can say was, we were super childish, playful and crappy that night.
THURS
Woke up around 12 plus, ate lunch at Siglap's KFC, then went back to wrap the parcel, bathed and off to BBQ. We played lots of games, luckily majority took part in it. Stayed overnight with DY, Glenn, BRA and LT. Tried to finish the food, but there were way too much food, so I brought home some. Off to MACS to watch Euro Cup. Poland VS Austria. GOOD GAME. After that match, you can see all our heads down, cos' we were super duper ultra tried. YAWNS.
FRI
Went to catch the sunrise, and we took 196 to bedok. I had to carry a box of food and the dispenser home, luckily BRA tagged along with me. The bus was super crowded and I had to squeeze the box in front of me, then I placed my bag on it that blocked my whole view. Finally I had to get off, I asked him to place the dispenser on the box, so that I can carry home. He insisted to get down. LOL. Cos' he said I've to crossed the road. How gentlemen huh. So he crossed the road with me, and crossed back again. I felt so bad for him to wait for another 9.
Went home, took out the chicken which smelled like 'heaven'. Bathed and off to bed. UBER TIRED.
SAT
No mood to study. Kept sleeping and eating non-stop. I dont feel hungry, but I just felt like eating. I'm too stressed over everything I guess. I need to get out and go somewhere for some fresh air. The weather today is ultra uber super hot, AND I CCANNOT STAND IT.
I WANT TO PON ECONS :(