welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
12:02 AM
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I have the urge to blog about the new turn sile, if I've spelt it correctly. I thought it was quite interesting as we can leave the school anytime thru the side gate. After playing with it, I realised that you can only go out and not come in. I don't see how the new gate will benefit us in any way, perhaps outsiders don't get to enter school so easily? LOL. Oh wells. It was hilarious when I see people queueing up to exit from the side gate. What if there's a FIRE? Gosh. Thousands of students lining up to get out of school. Why the school want to waste money on such facilities rather than changing new tables and chairs that would be more useful. Those goggle boxes up there. Don't tell me they bought them to display the announcements or show the current happenings around the world by tuning in to Channel NewsAsia? The boxes are there for the canteen drink stall aunties, cafe aunties, not for us students. The school really know how to waste money. RAHHHHHHH. I'm crapping. BYE.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me