welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
10:10 PM
Sunday, June 8, 2008
FRIDAYPotato salad making day.
Ingredients: Potatoes, celery, onions, mayo, eggs.
The whole process was rather chaotic when we have the eggs uncooked, mashy potatoes, and arron started to get frustrated. Lols. Finally, the end product was out: YUMMY POTATO SALAD. It's HOT stuff. HEE.
I was supposed to head home for some rest, as I stayed up the night before till dawn.
Accompanied mom to bank, the person talked and talked, and I almost fell asleep.
We got a free gift, PSP Slim. Anyone wanna buy from me? (:
Met the rest at PL st. and off to WW's aunt's house.
We started playing bridge, then we switched to karaoke which lasted us the whole night.
Didn't stay over, and we managed to catch the last bus for all. LUCKY SHYTE.
Dd's supposed to come home today, but I think he lost his way. I rather he not come home.
DY's flying off tomorrow. BON VOYAGE.
Everyone's giving me that weird feeling.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me