welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
8:02 PM
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I feel lousy since the term started. I studied for the tests but due to certain factors I did'nt do well for it. Perhaps I'm not very smart to start with. Everyone's improving except me. I don't know how. I feel super demoralised when people tell me the test was easy, but it wasn't to me. Everyone's aim is to do well. But I'm losing hope already. It's the start of the race and I'm already thinking of giving up, this is not me. This is the first time in my life when I feel stressed. Stress was never a word I would use to describe myself. Now I really understand what the word means. Note to all teachers, if any of you happen to read: PLease do not use reverse psychology. It doesn't work on me. THANKS.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me