welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
11:57 PM
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Take a break. Have a kit-kat.
Yesterday was filled with events.
Firstly, we went glenn's house, and I met prince. He loves to bark, but actually he's quite friendly. Then, we went out for a walk and Glenn brought us to his cousin's house to see rocky. He's super handsome and cute. AH. I want him. haha. Enough of my crap. We were supposed to study, but we didn't have the movtivation, so we watched 'Death note'. Nice. I've watched the second one but not the 1st one. It's not as scary as i thought. When we left his house it was already 10++. Off to sher's house for class bbq. Although it's a bit late, but majority of the people were still there. Sher's parents offered us beer and red wine, and we played some spining-table game. I was down on luck, so I had to drink half a cup of beer. Mahjong-ed till 3 plus, and I fell asleep on the sofa. BISH. TIRED SIA. Slept till 11+. I know I'm a pig. At least I did some studying today.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me