welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
9:33 AM
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Let's cover the topic about friends. It's rather random, but I see too much things happening around me. How much do you excatly know about your friends? How they feel and why they behave that way? Have you ever put yourself in other parties' shoes? Friendship is something that both parties have to maintain. If you keep relying on the other person to maintain, and you just sit there and do nothing, the friendship will break somehow.
Wells, sometimes it's good to take the initiative to meet up with friends, cos' if you're the one doing that all the time, you'll get tired somehow. To sum up all, one has to be more sensitive towards your friends. It's a cycle, if you treat someone that way, you'll get that treatment back, and it applies to me.
Personally, I hang out more with the person when I first know them, cos' it gives me a fresh feeling and I would wanna know more about those people. It doesnt mean I've gave up the old ones for the new ones. It depends on how you look at things.
Wells, start to understand your friends now...
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me