welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
10:20 PM
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Choir camp was a blast! I had so much fun during this weekend. You know you get to enjoy when you don't belong to any of the commitee. HEE.
1st day:
I'm in Venus. Jonny is the group leader, and the members: siti, cheryls, jeremiah, zhuyin, priscilla, yvonne, esther, haikal and kris. Had prac at night till ten plus. Broke up for group bonding session. I intro 'murder' and 'ping pong'. I didn't expect the group to have so much fun. HAHA. My group was so interesting and fun. We stay tilll 12.30, then it was time to sleep. I didn't get much sleep in the whole night, maybe one or two hours.
2nd day: Woke up at around 6 plus. Had PT, but I couldn't run cos' I was still having bad cough. After breakfast was prac again. Had small group, then off for amazing race. Venus was fantastic. Everyone tried their best and put in so much effort. Made me feel so proud of you guys. We emerged first!! WOOT. Rather unexpected, even though we ran almost all the time, plus we're super tyco all the time. CAMP IS FUN, but too short. BLAH.
I know something shocking today. PENGS.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me