welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
5:13 AM
Friday, March 21, 2008
On the 20th of March: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE!I realised you can visit Fish & co. only once a year, cos' I'm rather sick of the fish and chips, like what eunice said. We played 'duo mao mao', an idea taken from Jacky Wu's show. I was busying video-ing the half of the process from the start, until both my cam and phone died on me. HAHA. All her presents were GREEEN. hee. Her fav. colour. Sher should set up a club in her house, and give us membership. Her house has a K set which is MIC. HAha. So cool, I also want. Anyways, after the guys left, I managed to put up a performance. HAHA. Phew, I was so scared alright. That's all for 20th.Today, LJ came my house to bake. HEE. It was a last minute thing, and it happens to us all the time. CUPCAKE with cream cheese and choco chips is yummy. Actually I tried to use up the ingredients that were left after baking for Vday. We baked two batches of cupcakes. I was telling LJ that I should go sell them at 1 dollars each, and she said it was too cheap. HAHA. Wells. Our dinner was maggie mee with sausages and egg. It's also yummy. Then I sent her to the bus stop, and when I reached home, I don't know what to do. Hexic with Jonathan was so boring. We're boring people. Then I went blog-hopping, searching for stuff that interest me, but failed. I've wasted quite a lot of time.






Shopping with MOMMY tomorrow. YAY-ness. Finally I can change my clothes. I'm an impulse woman, and I'm known for one. HEE. Time to sleep. Bye.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me