welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
1:48 AM
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
MOMMY.
I've slept for like quite long, hence I'm left with lesser time to study for maths.
Supposed to remember the formulas and stuff, cos' we just had a test not long ago, however when I flipped thru' the notes, it doesn't ring a bell at all. I'm gonna *.
On a lighter note, no more papers after maths. YAY! Then it's time for other stuff. HM...
LALALA. The smell of your skin lingers, on me now.
How do I breathe without you, I want to know.
It's too late to apologise.
I've found myself today, knowing that someone's watching over me.
Understand? HAHA. If you're smart enough to figure out. If not, point to your head now ( do it), and say the two letters 'MT MT MT MT MT MT'. Get it? Now you're really dumb.
xD
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me