welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
2:48 PM
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Physics was alright. SO FAR, this is the better than chem, for sure. Let's hope I can pass. (:
Maths is tomorrow, which means I have to practise tutorial questions later. I was just wondering whether I should go Sher's house and study. HM...
Anyways, I got myself a POOH stamp with my name, chinese and english, on it. YAY. So cute lah. At the moment, I forgot how to write my chinese name. HA. I have never written my chinese name for some time, after chinese lessons have stopped. I'm getting old.
Need a nap now. BYE.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me