welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
1:51 PM
Thursday, March 6, 2008
JC1 orientation (: I thought it was rather successful. Fun & laughters. The games were rather interesting, esp. that blanket game. HAHA. DY's blanket is dirty. HAH. Oh wells, I got to know names that I don't know and that's good. After games was Hawaiian Pizza time! Thanks to LJ, we had discount for the pizzas. Although it was raining cats and dogs, but it didnt affect our mood. LT and I tried to PK with the leftover pizzas, I didn't win, cos' I was too full. After that was HAI DAI, HEI PAI PEI and SCISSORS PAPER STONE game. The loser had to drink half a cup of fruit punch. It was rather hilarious la. HAHA. Super bloated.
Sometimes, girls are just to sensitive or easily affected, don't you agree? Or are we just hungry for love, care and concern? LOL. WHAT A JOKE, if you understand.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me