welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
1:08 AM
Thursday, February 14, 2008
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! Nothing special on V day, except for exchanging presents, cos' I have no valentine, hence I'm gonna spend it with 6 guys and 3 girls. We're all sorang people.
This year's present is time consuming. Spent like the whole day till around 2 am to complete baking the batches of cookies plus the application of icing. Didnt do work for the past two days cos of it. Oops. Then I start wrapping after coming home from choir performance at taka.
Wrapped till 12 a.m. Haven study for phy spa and do the outline for question one. CRAP.
I'm not gonna try out new things next year.
I know something's going on somewhere.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me