welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
9:54 PM
Monday, February 4, 2008
I'm feeling down like everyday. This is no good.
Seriously, I should just care for myself before I even care for people. I think I'm too cruel to myself. I've no time to care about others, what they think, or what they want to do. I'm letting myself down for no reason.
The world is unfair, to a certain extent. JC's life is really horrible, but I treasure the friends I made here.
I like to see you smile (:
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me