welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
1:08 AM
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Celebrities' life is in a mess. Go take a look at the newspapers and you will know what I mean.
I can't be bothered with them. People with no life.
I've built my own city, Hesuyaki.
http://hesuyaki.myminicity.com/Do visit them to increase the population of the city.
I'm gonna buy something soon. YAY. It also remind me to buy a new external disc drive. Oh, there goes my money.
Random........
Mind-tables' a chore. BARH.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me