welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
12:38 PM
Monday, January 28, 2008
Supposed to shop for bro's CNY clothes, ended up buying my own too. We spent like almost 200 bucks in Quicksilver. PENGS. I'm gonna wear something that I've never trying wearing out before, and I don't think its worth the money. To wear that, I need to lose my fat arms first. :/ Hohoho. Today I wore something different from what I usually wear, I think if anyone see me today will get a shock. Try shopping with heels, and you will understand how much my toes have went thru'. I wanna go shopping and K again, but like when? SIAN.
Currently I'm trying to
chiong homework here. Finished with econs essay, studying for chem test, 3 mindmaps, intro of GP essay. How GREAT.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me