welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
10:20 PM
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
On 14th Feb, Valentine's Day, Japanese women give chocolates to men. This is to encourgae women to express their feelings to the other party. Chocolate given to men whom women don't feel special love are called "giri (obligation)-choco (chocolate)." Chocolate given to co-workers and bosses are usually considered as giri-choco. Chocolate given to a special man from a woman is called "honmei (prospective winner)-choco." If a man doesn't receive anything on that day, they will feel very embarrassed. Wells, this is something that I just found out, thought it's quite interesting, so I shall share.
I've fallen in love...with a song. HA! LT and I are gonna master this song. YAY. The end for the day. My mood today is alright, clear and sunny. Piano teacher mentioned that I've improved from the last practice. Honestly speaking, I didn't practise at all. This is due to my mood. LOL. Oh wells.
Happy learning day! School starts again tomorrow. :/
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me