welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
10:16 PM
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Happy 50th post. This week hasnt been that fantastic, and I doubt next week is gonna be fun.
It's only the first three week in school and so much things happened during this period of time. I shan't elaborate on em'. I have lots of homework to complete this weekend. I've been thinking a lot these few days, about random stuff. Choir was good. Our first combined practice for the new song was rather well done.
Today is just a normal academic day + choir. Studied with LT, SK, LJ. Slowly, one by one left cos' they have something on, left me and LJ. We did mindmaps for econs and chatted for a while. I guess I've tell her almost every of my secrets. She's the best to talk. I love you. HAHA. Be honoured, I don't anyhow love people. Lol. Oh wells.
Chinese New Year's deco is up, but i don't feel anything. I'm not even a tiny weeny excited about it. No new clothings, no new shoes. SIAN~ I need to go shopping someday. Perhaps tomorrow.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me