welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
3:09 AM
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
A whole day spent with LT. Went to alter my skinnys', tighten & shorten it. It costs me 12 bucks. Eeks. I tried on those white cheap pumps at some shop at 201, and I couldn't find a size that suit my big big feet. I felt so accomplished today, cos' I did something instead of slacking. Wells, the actual plan was to go out, slack and stone. HAHA. I realised I got really sick of the songs in my ipod, a change of mp3 with other people would expose yourself to something new. Now, I'm in love with LT's mp3. HEE.
I've been feeding myself non-stop. How scary is that. I must stop myself from munching on junk food. But wait, the food I eat are not junk but healthy food. Still, need to shed of some kilos before school officially reopens.
I was thinking of a choir dinner sometime, maybe on the 1st/ 2nd day of school. Let's do a survey then. Talking about dinner, I'm still considering whether to go for my sec 4's class gathering dinner. Barhh. I shall go ask whether my girlfriends are going.
I don't feel like seeing someone recently. I've no idea why I'm reacting this way. Wells, this is me. :/ LOVE, good day ahead.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me