welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
8:37 AM
Sunday, December 23, 2007
I got scolding early in the morning, because I have no idea how to change the elastic band in the pants. Wells, I can try changing, but I really don't know how to do it. BARGHH. Had piano today. Not much improvement cos' I didnt practice, but my pieces were alright. Went to dig out some old scores to see whether it's suitable to teach our choir. Found a really nice song by John Rutter, ' For the Beauty of the Earth'. Nice song la. I tried to master the piano acc. so that I can play when we combined, but failed. HAHA. Stupid
tao gay jump here jump there. Later I'm going for Eunice's Birthday cum farewell party. I don't know what present to buy with such limited budget. Wells, its hols when people are getting poorer and poorer each day. HEADACHE.
To brighten up my blog, I shall display my 'FIZHISHU' christmas tree. HEE.

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. WHEE.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me