welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
8:37 AM
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Supposed to meet SK and LT at 10a.m. I tried to leave my house later than usual cos' LT said she'll be late. HAHA. Wells, in the end I came a minute earlier and waited for 45 mins, until I almost fell asleep there. BK for brunch and studied a tiny weeny bit. SK has to go for 'Outram' thing, LT and I were super curious, so we tagged along. We pulled the handle of his bag as we walk, scared that he will run away from us. He was rather reluctant to let us tag along, due to pressure, he has no choice. I'll not tell you more about the 'Outram' thing, if you wanna know, ask him. Halfway thru' the journey, we got down the train and boarded the opp. side, back to EXPO. The John Little Sale wasn't that cheap afterall, and not to mention, the queue is super duper long. MADNESS. In the end, we have to give up buying. Random point: the japan jelly is super nice.
Went out for dinner at Kallang Leisure Mall. It's very new and big, however its still smaller than VIVO. Had Japanese food, wasnt that nice compared to SAKAE SUSHI, and its EXPENSIVE. Anyways, I got a pair of NIKE Dunks for 50% off. How cool. Wells. THE END. Piano tomorrow. SIGH.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me