welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
3:09 AM
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
We had outing today. Not the whole of S13, but its the usual people who turned up. Eunice, LJ, Melly, CR, SX, Rosh and me. Caught National Treasures today. It was pretty interesting and engaging. I finally get to eat popcorn after so long. I meant I didnt have a chance to buy it for a movie cos' I watched with my parents. GEE.
Tomorrow is mummy's day= outing with mummy. Love. Toodles.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me