welcome.
Adventure of life is to learn,
Purpose of life is to grow,
Nature of life is to change,
Challenge of life is to overcome,
Essence of life is to care,
Opportunity of life is to serve,
Secrets of life is to dare,
Spice of life is to be friend,
Beauty of life is to give up
3:09 AM
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Suddenly, I have craving for nice nice food in a nice nice place. Someone bring me there now.
I've been slacking and eating, and this is wrong. Pool-ed at sher's house for a while. Her brothers are quite funny and entertaining, unlike my anti-social brother. I like her family la. OH WELLS. I'm born in a wrong family with the wrong dad, that's for sure. He's getting on my nerves every single day. Seriously speaking, I hate him from the bottom of my heart. I cannot stand him, at all. My family life is not that interesting. I LOVE MY MUMMY! She's the best, really. I choose mummy over daddy. That's all i can say, for now.
I'm glued to the TV like 7/11, and he just complained that I'm wasting electricity. C'mon, who's wasting more electrical energy? You, and look who's pointing the finger at. Who's having the aircon on whole night, lights on when there's not a single soul in the living room. GOSH. Who's helping you to switch 'em off? Barhh. I shall save my energy and not waste it, so i can achieve energy efficiency.
Spent like hours on Youtube, searching for songs that are in KTV format. Quite cool huh.
Talking to roy'cher now. BARHH. He's self-claiming mature. HM... question mark plus exclaimation mark. He kept asking me to sleep. Quite mission impossible. I WANNA WATCH SOME NICE NICE MOVIE. Eeyer.
Class dinner tomorrow. GIRLFRIENDS, you're missed. Love.
HEE. I cancelled piano. WHEE.
Just be happy and love the way you are.
Don't argue and learn to accept how things are.
No matter how tough the journey is, just move on.
Don't hide your laughter, and end everything with a SMILE.
BE HAPPY
♥ me